Join the Team
1st October - 30th November 2020, 5 hours per week.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible Marketing Assistant to join our small, friendly team on a short-term, part-time basis to help us deliver our Prague Fringe Reimagined project which takes place from 24th - 28th November.
The role is suitable for a native Czech speaker with good English-language skills and basic knowledge of graphic design and social media.
It might suit a student or graduate looking for experience in a cultural organisation/environment. There is a potential for future work into 2021 for the right candidate.
● Social media - Working with the Director and General Manager to plan, create and upload content for our various social channels, and the Prague Fringe Reimagined event
● Graphic design - using existing brand materials to develop graphic identity and content for Prague Fringe Reimagined
● Copywriting/editing - writing and proofing Czech-language content for our website and social media and translating existing English texts into Czech
● Making updates on our website in Czech and English
● Native Czech speaker with good written and spoken English
● Basic to intermediate Graphic design skills and use of tools such as InDesign/Photoshop and a ‘good eye’ for our brand and aesthetic
● Good written Czech and some copywriting/editing experience
● Website or blog management experience
The role will require approximately 5 hours work per week, some of which could be in our office in Prague 6, and some from home.
The candidate must be available in Prague for the festival dates 24th - 28th November 2020.
Payment will be made via DPP contract or invoice in the case of OSVC.
How to apply:
Please send CV and cover letter in English to office@ with the subject: Marketing Assistant fringe.cz
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th October 2020
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the 2020 Prague Fringe has been adapted to a smaller, local event in November. We have therefore paused applications and will re-open when we have more information.
The information below is for reference only.
Prague-based Festival Assistants:
If you are based in Prague, speak English and have an interest in the arts and some experience of working at cultural events please get in touch.
Read the job description and info sheet HERE
International Festival Assistants
Gain an amazing life-changing experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Limited free shared accommodation available.
Read the the job description and info sheet HERE
Apply online: HERE
We're creating a team of volunteer photographers to document next year's Prague Fringe. Whether you shoot from a professional DSLR, or you're an Instagram-master with your iPhone, then please let us know via the questions below.
Come and be a part of Prague's 9 day extravaganza of English-language theatre, comedy, cabaret and more! We have an amazing programme of shows from all over the world, and expect audiences of approx 7000 over the 9 day festival.
Submissions welcome from everyone regardless of their availability, from one or two hours, to the full festival.
Rehearsals: Thursday 21st May.
Festival: Friday 22nd Saturday 30th May.
Free 'Take a Chance' tickets valid for any non-sold out show will be issued to photographers as a thank you. The exact number of tickets will vary depending on the no. of hours/days you can offer.
We are currently accepting applications for Fringe Venue Technicians. Please read the GENERAL INFO and the JOB DESCRIPTION and send your CV including relevant technical experience and references to giles(at)fringe.cz